New Patients Only
You can be registered at the University of Warwick Health Centre if:
- You’re a current student at the University of Warwick.
- You’re an Undergraduate living on Campus, within the catchment Area or in Kenilworth or Leamington.
- You’re a Postgraduate living on Campus or within the catchment Area.
- You’re a member of university staff living on Campus.
If you registered last year, you do not need to register again
Health Centre Registration is part of the Enrolment Dashboard – PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER IF:
- You are doing an On-line Course
- You want to stay with your home GP (if you are not registered you will not be eligible to be seen at Warwick Health Centre unless it is a Medical Emergency)
- You registered the previous year and haven’t registered elsewhere
Due to the number of registrations received at the start of each academic year, we will start to register new patients from the 2nd week of September.
Students or members of staff with children need to register at the Health Centre in person. Please provide identification (Passport) and full immunisation history in English.
Dependants – Only Spouses or Children of students/staff can register at the Health Centre, parents and partners will need to register at another surgery.
You will be informed of the practice you are registered with on your first contact with the Health Centre. Please do not ring or visit to ask for this information